At Charlotte Optometric Clinic, PA, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Koonce can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
Proudly Among the First Certified to Offer the Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program with MiSight® 1 day.